Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It is no use doing what you like, You have got to like what you do...

Every day we hear about people making radical career changes. The opportunities exist, but will all these changes make us any happier once we get there? Maybe the question is not "how can I get the job I'll love?", but "how can I love the job I have?" Following are four practical steps towards coming to terms with why you do what you're doing. Take some time to think about it, and you might be surprised by what you find. Realize that your job does not define you, but how you do it does. There's a lot to be said for attitude, more than will fit here. Any job can be done well, done with compassion, done with care. Your attitude at work and the way you treat people -- even your mood -- does not go unnoticed. They have a profound influence on the people you work with. There are times when you can't control your situation, but you can always choose how you live in it. Just Love Your Jobs. I Love My Jobs....

No comments:

Post a Comment